Portugal Ventures manages several Venture Capital Funds dedicated to the creation and initial development of technology-based companies.
Start-up target companies:
- Differentiated and innovative products and/or business models.
- Projects which represent a clear business opportunity and which have high growth potential.
- Projects with added economic value and with expected solid financial returns.
- Projects which are, preferably, syndicated by other venture capitalists and/or 'business angels' investors.
- Evaluation of go-to-market Business Plans and other key elements such as technological feasibility and market readiness studies.
- An assessment is made by Portugal Ventures, supported by both national and international expert advisors.
- Maximum investment amount of up to €2,500,000 per company.