Both programmes aim to provide innovative projects access to venture capital investment. They are not competitions, contests nor do they grant incentives or subsidies.
The Call for Entrepreneurship invests in scientific and technology-based projects, namely from the following sectors:
• ICT & Web (Information and Communications Technologies and Electronics, and social web concepts);
• Life Sciences (Biotechnology, new technologies, products and services for medical assistance, equipment and medical devices);
• Endogenous Resources, Nanotechnology and materials;
• Tourism, hospitality and leisure (innovative services and products that are complementary to the traditional national tourism offer).
And which are highly innovative and differentiating, on a global market scale, positioned in international value chains and based on internationally benchmarked scientific and technology-based R&D.
The Tourism Dynamisation programme invests in innovative projects in the tourism sector with the following characteristics:
• Contribute to the development of the tourism offer related to the country's cultural and natural heritage, valuing aspects such as history, art, architecture, religious heritage, enotourism and gastronomy, outdoor sports and geotourism.
• Focus on innovative, products and/or services or tourist entertainment ventures and tourist accommodation that enhance the country's natural and cultural heritage;