In partnership with:
What is Call Blue Economy
The Call Blue Economy invests between 300 thousand euros and one million euros in innovative, science-based and technological projects that promote innovative solutions to stimulate the competitiveness of the main value chains and the development of the sea economy sector.
This Call promoted in partnership with Fundo Azul, allows projects to obtain investment through:
- venture capital, by Portugal Ventures;
- repayable financing, by Fundo Azul, up to 10% of the amount invested by Portugal Ventures.
Submissions for each option is made independently.
Submissions open soon.
If your project doesn’t fit to this call Portugal Ventures and Fundo Azul are available to meet in person with the promoters in order to get to know their projects, presenting suggestions or recommendations so you ca better respond to our investment strategy. To this end, please fill in the form here, attaching a pitch deck of your project.
Your Project Should have:
- preliminary feedback from the market
- preferably with the first clients raised
Your Startup/Company Must be:
- Portuguese or with registered offices our business in Portugal;
- companies must be located in the North, Central or Alentejo regions, outside Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Algarve;
- have not been operating for more than 3 years since the of commencement of activity, until the moment of Portugal Ventures investment;
- companies located in the North, Central or Alentejo region in the development stage (second round) of new products and/or services, with a focus on innovation have operated in any market for less than 7 years since its first commercial sale.
- for projects in the Nautical Tourism sector, location conditions do not apply.