Tesselo helps organizations become more sustainable by using open Earth Observation data and AI. Tesselo’s solutions allow to better manage natural resources and continuously monitor climatic risks at any scale, anywhere on the planet. Tesselo leverages open satellite imagery, enhanced with machine learning and environmental science, to unravel information about tree health, vegetation growth, soil composition and natural disaster risk & assessment. The users are infrastructure managers willing to control vegetation around their assets, timber producers, insurance companies, public bodies and NGOs. Tesselo has been awarded 4 grants from the European Space Agency and the European Commission since its inception.
- 3 European Space Agency grants: 2017, Business Incubation Center; 2018, Kick-start; 2019, Copernicus Incubation Program
- European Commission grant: SME Instrument, 2019
- Finalist of Beta-i international Program ProTechting, 2019
- Finalist of Beta-i international program Free Electrons, 2020
- Top 6 Iberian Impact Finalists / Prémio Empreendedor XXI granted by Caixa Bank & BPI, 2020.