C-mo Medical Solutions is an award-winning Digital Health start-up that develops solutions for the diagnosis and management of cough-incident medical conditions. The company’s mission is to unravel the clinical potential of cough assessment and solve the bold unmet medical need associated with the management of chronic cough. The company was founded by Diogo Tecelão, Miguel Andrade, Filipe Valadas, Alexandra Lopes, Sara Lobo, and Nuno Neuparth, thus combining a wealth of knowledge on digital health, business development, and respiratory medicine.
- Winner of the EIT Health InnoStars Headstart 2020 (one of the 15 companies selected)
- Winner of the Altice International Innovation Award 2020 (startup category)
- Winner of the Born from Knowledge Award from the National Innovation Agency (from the Altice International Innovation Award 2020)
- Winner of the Porto Business School Award from i3S Health Innovation Prize 2020
- Winner of the Life Enables 2019 by Takeda
- Winner of the NOVA Idea Competition 2019
- Winner of the 10th Edition – Almada Empreendedorismo Award (2021).
Diogo Tecelão – Co Founder & CEO; Miguel Andrade – Co Founder & CTO; Sara Lobo – Co Founder & CCO; Filipe Valadas – Co Founder; Alexandra Lopes – Co Founder; Nuno Neuparth – Co Founder.