What is Call for Enterprise Deep Tech
- The Call for Enterprise Deep Tech aims to invest in solutions for companies based on science and technology R&D.
- Portugal Ventures is willing to invest between €250,000 and one million euros.
- Submissions are closed.
This Call is promoted in partnership with:
Conditions for Elegibility
- Are elegible:
- Incorporated companies
- Portuguese companies located in Portugal, in the Northern, Central and Alentejo Regions
- Be in startup, early or growth stages and operating for seven complete years from the date of commencement of activity, at the time of investment
- We are looking for Deep Technology solutions acquired by corporate clients, in the following verticals:
- Digital Identity,
- Software Development,
An original idea of and are led by the founders must have the following characteristics:
- Have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with market feedback and some confirmed customers
- Projects focusing on tradable goods or services that are part of international value chains
- Projects based on fundamental science and technology R&D
- Projects with a clear strategy to protect and enhance intellectual property
- Information may be submitted:
- Through Portugal Ventures’ Ignition Network or
- directly via the Portugal Ventures website
2. The submission form must be filled in English and accompanied by all documentation indicate in the “Attachments” section of the form.
3. Any questions or requests for additional information should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org;