Every month, Portugal Ventures opens doors to get to know about new projects.
On the first Friday of each month, we will hear entrepreneurs who have projects with global ambition, with internationalisation capacity and with resilient teams, committed to finding unique solutions to real problems in society.
Present your project to Portugal Ventures so that our team can give suggestions and recommendations that make a difference in the future growth of your project.
Assumptions to consider when registering for Open Day:
- The project must fit in Portugal Venture’ Investment Strategy, please see here.
- The project must not have been appreciated by Portugal Ventures less than a year ago.
- The promoter must be in Portugal.
- The project must be developed in Portugal.
- The information in the registration form must refer to the project and its team of promoters.
- The Open Day session is restricted to the team of promoters.
- Open Day is an informal initiative and does not form part of any Portugal Ventures’ application or investment decision process
- The sessions are limited to 10 projects, with the first registered projects being selected; the rest of the registrations will move on to the following month’s session.
- 14th January – sold out
- 4th February – sold out
- 4th March – sold out
- 7th April – sold out
- 6th May – sold out
- 3rd June
Please fill out the form to submit your registration