In partnership with:
What is Call Fostering Innovation in Tourism
The Call Fostering Innovation in Tourism invests in tourism projects in pre-seed phase, Non-Tech and Tech, with potential to contribute to the development of the tourist offering in Portugal and to improve the competitiveness of the sector’s companies and the tourist experience and to increase their level of satisfaction.
Your Project Should have:
- mandatorily must be finalist of one of the acceleration programs in 2017 and 2018 under the FIT – Fostering Innovation in Tourism programme from Turismo de Portugal;
- evidence of business potential;
- innovate as a result from the original ideas of the promoters;
- the assumptions underlying the development of proof of concept and its economic viability.
Know more about Call Fostering Innovation in Tourism:
- 11th to 25th June: selection of the projects by the entities responsible for the Acceleration Programmes and support in the online submissions;
- until 28th June: pre-screening for selection of 60 projects;
- 1st to 5th July: evaluation panels with experts to select 30 projects;
- 10th and 11th July: Pitch to the Board of Directors from Portugal Ventures to select the 20 projects and proposal term-sheet;
- until 31st July: acceptance of term-sheet by the promoters;
- 5th August to 13th September: negotiation of the investment agreements;
- 16th to 20th September: ceremony for the signatures of the investment agreements.