Bandora helps facility managers who want to manage a building at peak of efficiency
Created in 2017, Bandora helps facility managers who want to manage a building at peak of efficiency, by reducing its automation systems complexity and meet optimal comfort, unlike current smart buildings. Leveraging artificial intelligence technologies, in order to handle real time streaming of data from sensors, equipments, IoT devices, weather and occupants, which allows to train a predictive algorithm model and return instructions to reprogram the Building Automation Systems. Bandora’s cloud based software will continuously commissioning your building in real time, turning it into an Autonomous Building Operations and Maintenance, allowing to save up to 50% O&M costs. Unlike its competitors, Bandora is hardware agnostic and is designed to complement, not replace, existing investments in Building Automation systems.
- Bold Ideas Innovation’18 Challenge da Schneider Electric – top 30;
- Proptech Challenge’18 – Top 25;
- Innovation Station Auchan’18 – WildCard;
- EEPA’18 winner;
- MINI URBAN-X national finalist’20;
- Lift Labs COMCAST finalist’21 – Top5.
- NOS World 2022 – Winner Startup Deep Tech of the year;
- Pitch at the Beach 2022 – Winner