Develops remote monitoring systems for infrastructure based on satellite data
Spotlite is a company developing online risk monitoring and management systems for critical infrastructure based on satellite data. Created in 2017, the company is based in Coimbra and has a multidisciplinary team, with skills in such fields as remote sensing, data science, software programming, 3D visualisation, civil engineering or business development. Spotlite offers innovative solutions that allow for budget optimization and the adoption of preventive maintenance strategies, increasing operation safety and minimising damages and losses created by catastrophic failures.
- Project “SENSEOS”: national winner of the World Summit Awards Portugal 2019 in the category “Culture and Tourism”
- Project “ERMES – Extensive Road Monitoring Early-warning System”: winner of the Copernicus Masters – BMVI Digital Transport Challenge 2019
- Project “ERMES”: Finalist Top 3 in the INNOspace DB Netz AG Challenge 2020
- Tech Rocketship Awards 2022 – national winner (Portugal);
- 7th Altice IoT Challenge 2022 – winner;
- EIC Seal of Excellence 2023.