BHOUT merged fitness and gaming, and reimagined the boxing bag
BHOUT is a startup on the frontier between gaming and fitness that brought the punching bag into the 20th century. The BHOUT bag combines information from computer vision, sensors and artificial intelligence to identify each movement, power, impact location, speed and helps to improve technique. When a shouter hits a BHOUT Bag, he may learning a new martial art, improving technique, competing with others, or or playing a video game. After a series of highly successful tests at the first BHOUT Club in Lisbon, which became the most profitable club in Portugal, soon BHOUT will be at home, in companies, in hotels or in future BHOUT Clubs.
- One of the most innovator gym in the world by Fitness Industry Technology Council, March 2023
- Winner of the Best early-stage FitTech Startup in Europe in Connected Health & Fitness Summit 2022
- BHOUT Club and BHOUT Bag were mentioned in more than 40 media articles in Portugal, Spain, Uk, Italy, Slovakia and China.
- BHOUT Club was mentioned in the books: “The digital transformation of the fitness sector”, “Building a badass boutique: your 10-touch journey to designing a fitness studio that rocks”, “Parkinson’s Regeneration Training: Neuropsychomotor Rehabilitation: an integrated and fitness-based approach to improving movement and cognition”
- BHOUT participated in 3 podcasts: Karl Sterling Podcast: A conversation with Mauro Frota; Health Unchained Podcast: Tokenizing Smart Kickboxing Bags with Mauro Frota; Productized: Martial arts, fitness products retention and entering US market with Mauro Frota